Monday, July 14, 2014

Father's Day Photo Shoot

For Father's Day this year I decided to fill up a 3 photo frame for Kerry to have at work.  I'm ashamed to admit that he still didn't have any current pictures of the kids at his workplace, and had mentioned multiple times that he really needed pictures of our family there.  So while he was gone at camp school during the last week of May, our super talented neighbor Kevin Schley took some gorgeous photos of the kids for me.  Here's the sequence of the photos for the frame:





And here's one of them all together:


We gave it to Kerry a week early since we'd be out of town on Father's Day, and he loved it!  The kids were excited to see themselves in the pictures and were so into keeping it a secret till the gift was given.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. Do you get asked if they're triplets? I just learned of a sister in my stake who has adopted 3 siblings and I gave her your name as someone she could reach out to for advice. Hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get asked that all the time. And seriously, let your friend know that I am more than happy to be her adoptive mommy friend :) Having other adoptive families as friends pretty much saved our bacon (and my sanity) in more ways than I can count.

      Delete
  2. Those are fabulous pictures! Adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously such beautiful kids and photos. I bet Kerry loves showing those off at work. :)

    ReplyDelete